Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welp guys based on one of the fellas on highlifter, I have a mad scientist plan and i'm puttin nitrous on the foreman, if it works it'll only cost me like 40$, I'll let you all know how it goes

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha nah it shouldn't hurt it as small as a shot as it is, just something to help out on the way it bogs in 2nd in the thick

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Videos...Videos...Videos... We want Videos... Go for it and let us know..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno about vids but there will deff be pics, i need to find a good mudhole to try it in

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
WAIT A MINUTE... A picture of a bike on nitrous looks like a picture of a bike on gas.... How are we gonna know...

Here is a pic of my bike on AVGAS and a mixture of ALCOHOL..

Ha Ha Ha Ha .... Just kidding...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heh, airplane fuel makes things run nicely, so does the fuel we run in our pulling tractor.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and just cause you can't do that till next year don't get jealous

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Oh....IV'E BEEN JEALOUS !!!!!! Ya'll out there riding and having fun and here I sit putting ointment on my bed sores.. Ugly picture huh... Post pics anyways.. we'll believe ya with that bike on nitrous..

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha, i just hope it works and doesnt explode, but its not very big so it wont be much danger

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tire inflator, 16 gram nitrous oxide cartridge, injected into either snork or airbox have not decided yet on that i'll just have to see how it works

·
Registered
317 Posts
yeah they sell the kits on ebay just type in mini nitrous

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
i would put the port somewhere after the air filter so you know you nos is getting to the engine not filling up your air box

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats one of my options, i'm still not sure of how i'm gonna do it yet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.