Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any of you guys (or gals) are into nitro fuel-powered rc cars or trucks? i am, but i need to slim down my collection a little..wife says to many toys(guns, rc, 4 wheelers,cars etc.) . anyways i need to sell one of my rc trucks...so if anyone is interested just pm me..its ready to go..just add fuel and batteries...it is a custom built hpi savage..billet head on the motor, full aluminum rollcage, hi-torque servos,dual disc brakes, aftermarket custom rate springs, 8 oil filled long travel shocks, JR racing radio system, aluminum tuned exhaust, 2 sets of wheels and tires, custom painted bodies (3 of them), aluminum skid plates, 2 speed tranny with lightened gears, 3 shoe clutch, 3 different drive gear sets, plus many more mods and a ton of extra parts...from spare a-arms to carbon fiber chassis plates...its well over a thousand dollar truck, but due to wifey its gotta go quick..or imma be livin in my truck...i'd like to get 500 bucks for it but any reasonable offers will be considered...pitures avaible..if youre seriously interested...oh ya the truck has only been driven like 4 or 5 times since built and everything is brand new or like new condition.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I really want one of those, but just like anything they can get pricy. Thats what keeps me from getting one, too many other hobbies myself. But they look like a blast to use.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
that thing has more options than my Truck, wow!

but just like diving and golf that is one more expensive hobby i am trying to stay away from...for now

plus i could see me driving that thing... first day it would be out in the woods and not 10 minutes later either in the mud or in the water and then no more toy.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I have a savage also and a couple others. I got into it about a year and a half ago and spent a FORTUNE. Those things sure are a blast though. They are just sitting in my garage right now, I have too many toys and not enough time or money to play with all of them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deadmullet..you'd be surprised a what a nitro rc truck can go through or over...if i can find it ill post some video of one of my trucks running from last summer....i should have footage of mud bogging it....jumping it at bmx track on 20 foot doubles...i can even do complete backflips with it in the air.......heck we had one of my stadium trucks out last summer that is capable of 60+mph...and i was cruisin at WOT and a squirrel ran out into the road right in front of the truck...all i can say is wow....1/10 scale truck @60mph vs. 1/1 scale squirrel @all out sprint...=smashed up rebuildable truck..2 pcs of squirrel and a gooey mess

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
thanks for the visual

1 - 7 of 7 Posts