Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when are we going to be able to get the gang and any new riders together for a ride? and where?

I havent had any hits on the grizz as of yet so I should be good to go.....

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where are our S.E buddies at??? how about a campout?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I am down for a ride at SE this comeing up saturday........... whats up?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont know if i can make it this weekend.... getting some axle boots shipped 2 day air to me.. they will be here on fri

the whole point of this post is to plan something in advance to get a BIG RIDE together....

Try not to get off track

·
Registered
105 Posts
All these local rides ya'll get to go on drive me crazy! Whenever ya'll can head north a little ways to durhamtown let me know,that would be a good place to camp out and ride for a couple of days.

·
Registered
744 Posts
ok sorry to hear that grizz well i am down to euro but i am down for whenever yall plan it.........but your right if you want to do it sunday i will have to know in advance so that i can get off of work

·
Registered
859 Posts
I will check my calendar (ask Gabby) and see when we can make it. I know this weekend is out. We have everyone from down south coming to my house on Friday. We are watching the UCF/Florida game at the bar on Sat. Anyone that wants to go is welcome. The weekend after that I will be going out but I will be working all day on Saturday at camp building a front porch on our trailer. I will get back with you on a good weekend.

·
Registered
37 Posts
QUOTE ("Grizz":35xtguij)
dont know if i can make it this weekend.... getting some axle boots shipped 2 day air to me.. they will be here on fri

the whole point of this post is to plan something in advance to get a BIG RIDE together....

Try not to get off track
if i can fix my boot ill b there cut 1 monday out at 5a............ray u need to order more so u have sparrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that what i do down to my last 1 need to get more .........

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("screg":5102nsud)
I will check my calendar (ask Gabby) and see when we can make it. I know this weekend is out. We have everyone from down south coming to my house on Friday. We are watching the UCF/Florida game at the bar on Sat. Anyone that wants to go is welcome. The weekend after that I will be going out but I will be working all day on Saturday at camp building a front porch on our trailer. I will get back with you on a good weekend.
I think we need to have a meeting this weekend about our camp, mainly....if we are gonna stay there or seriously entertain Bobby's offer to move up front. I would like to at least go check out the new location before we start building a new porch

but i am down for a weekend SE super ride!! realistically
its gonna be a pre- pumpkin run ride

·
Registered
859 Posts
Mike and I talked about it and we are going to look at it when we are out there.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Maybe. Chad I will give you a call later today.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
"loadin up the truck and moving to Beverley......hills that is..."

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey....Is that a 1941 Honda Foreman? Sure seats alot of riders...

·
Registered
744 Posts
okay so what does everybody else think about next weekend? I know that i can make it atleast one day but hopefully the whole weekend

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.