Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering about any tips, best tires, all around any info I could get to get the most out of my Honda
Foot shift
2500lb winch
66” blade

·
Registered
161 Posts
I put Rip Saw tires on my 18 Foreman for plowing. They work well in my situation, gravel/packed snow.

Reactions: szyg6h

·
Registered
35 Posts
I put Rip Saw tires on my 18 Foreman for plowing. They work well in my situation, gravel/packed snow.
View attachment 49134
I have the same Warn provantage plow as you Pipercub, I love the easy of the front mount setup. When it's time to play and pull my kiddos around the yard in sled I take off the plow in a matter of 2 minutes. When its time to plow take again 2-3 minutes to remount.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the same Warn provantage plow as you Pipercub, I love the easy of the front mount setup. When it's time to play and pull my kiddos around the yard in sled I take off the plow in a matter of 2 minutes. When its time to plow take again 2-3 minutes to remount.
Ya it’s super easy on and off, is there a way to stiffen the break action in the plow it leans forward when I hit hard old snow ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ya it’s super easy on and off, is there a way to stiffen the break action in the plow it leans forward when I hit hard old snow ?
What plow setup do you have?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Biggest we can get for ATV (USA) is 60” is that for a UTV?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No it’s for a atv, I don’t think we have the same regulations up here but I could be wrong, I bought the quad with the winch and plow attached already from the dealer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts