Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I have been lurking on the shadows for some time reading all I can about Honda's Foreman, I have picked up some nice tips form this site already.

I am from top of Utah and have owned Honda's since 1982 when I bought my first 185 S, 3 wheeler.

I have owned as many as 5 Honda 3 wheelers and then progressed to Honda 300, 4 wheelers my wife and me enjoyed for many years, I have always done my own maintenance and never have had to take one to the shop.

Now retired, I now ride a Green an 06 Forman 4X ES and the wife rides a yellow 06 Rancher ES, two wheel drive, we enjoy riding and exploring the deserts and mountains trails of the mountain west very much.
cya
~ desert dawg

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the site! We are glad to have you. I too am very proud to own only Honda's, you can't beat the reliability of a Honda!!

Rusty

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks for the info.Welcome to the site.Ask questions if you have any problems with your bike.(which I doubt you will cause it's a Honda)LOL!!!I'm sure one of the Honda Mechanics would help you with any trouble with your bike's. " title="Applause" />

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
welcome, there are alot of people that know alot on here. if you ever need any help we can proubly answer it.
-Aaron

·
Registered
936 Posts
welcome to the site. and any ? just ask or post it if u whould have any. and just dont ask mud mudder cuz he owns a kawi. wishin he owned a honda.... lol jk mad..

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
just ask him about the kawasaki v force with the turbo and 35s and see what he says about kawasakis. cough cough he wants a kawi!! cough cough. yea i just had to get him back
-Aaron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.