Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride an 06 foreman,as if there's anything better. Just snorkeled it out so I can go DEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP. Other mods and mud tires,looking for people in South Ga to ride with me and some friends. some of them ride Brute Forces , but don't hold that against them. They don;t know any better. Will post some pics of the foreman( including pics of me towing them KAWS back to camp. ALWAYS RIDE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome MudPimpn to hondaforeman.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haven't been to H & H in a while. we go to Rocky Creek in Culloden up by Macon. Durhamtown in North Ga, and we just went to the mudder nationals in Doles Ga. It was insane, over 10,000 people riding. I ride some up at Live Oak in Daisy, but they are just getting started good. We should try to hook up and go to Jesup, some of our friends stay close to there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
yea, I've ridden at all of those except doles I do want to try that one once to see how it is. yea we can hook up and go to jesup one day proly next weekend would be good for me i'm going to be in myrtle beach this weekend visiting family.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.