Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well finally after waiting almost 2 weeks i got my tires and i have to say they are awesome !!! i bough them at outdoorsmanatv.com for 376.00 shipped to my door . i went saturday to play and i was not disapointed at all .. my bottom end power was still there and it put excellent thru the holes . anyone having second thoughts on these tires shouldnt because im really surprised about how well they do on the trails , rocks and especially MUD !!! my friend rob has a set of 28 zillas and we compared them side by side and the only difference was maybe a 1/4 inch in height .. thumbs up these titres will fool you and a great budget buy !!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey trigger_time I'm seriously considering buying a set of those tires,
are they rough on the trails ???

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you drop the pressure down around 1.5 the ride much better and yes they will hold. at high speeds the front wheel feels like at will fly off at pressures much higher than that

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
27 inch mud bitch tires

yes namnier is right they are a little rough at low speed , but personally after 5 miles a hour they run pretty smooth . all said and done i think i made the right choice in tires . go for the buy !!! heres a better pic during the daytime ..

·
Registered
74 Posts
nice

you need some cener caps. did the same thing when i put the zillas on my forman though the caps from the c5 would fit the deltas, but now i go 2 sets of mean tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.