Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Honda Foreman 450 ES 4x4
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Hey guys, I’m new to the community. Just purchased my first 4 wheeler. 2001 Honda Foeman 450 ES 4x4. I love the thing. It was all stock when I purchased it about a month ago. I have purchased and installed wheels and tires, a 2 inch lift, and a set of 2 1/2 inch spacers for the rear because the offset on the rims are the same all around and I wanted the rear out a little more. Also purchased the rear seat back from Amazon. Great for storage. I have only taken it out on the trails once here in Tennessee, but will be going many more times. I do want to put a snorkel kit on it, maybe I could get some tips and know how from some of you. Thanks for having me. Happy Trails… View attachment 49876

·
Registered
2001 Honda Foreman 450 ES 4x4
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you choose to snorkel it, from preference and experience i'd go with a high lifter kit. I have one on my foreman and it made it very simple to get all the pieces, angles, and hardware in order to complete it with. Also the company will work with you and if you have any issues they will do whatever needed to make you happy. Just my two cents - Aiden
Thanks for the info. I do plan on putting a snorkel on it. Is it hard to do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts