Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Honda Foreman 450 ES 4x4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Hey guys, I’m new to the community. Just purchased my first 4 wheeler. 2001 Honda Foeman 450 ES 4x4. I love the thing. It was all stock when I purchased it about a month ago. I have purchased and installed wheels and tires, a 2 inch lift, and a set of 2 1/2 inch spacers for the rear because the offset on the rims are the same all around and I wanted the rear out a little more. Also purchased the rear seat back from Amazon. Great for storage. I have only taken it out on the trails once here in Tennessee, but will be going many more times. I do want to put a snorkel kit on it, maybe I could get some tips and know how from some of you. Thanks for having me. Happy Trails… View attachment 49876

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice looking Foreman. Glad you kept the wheels a decent size. This Foreman I have in the shop damaged the whole front end from being to big and also scraping the exhaust.

·
Registered
2001 Honda Foreman 450 ES 4x4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking Foreman. Glad you kept the wheels a decent size. This Foreman I have in the shop damaged the whole front end from being to big and also scraping the exhaust.
Yeah I didn’t go big with the tires, 26x9x12 for the fronts and 26x11x12 for the rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts