Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was at the shop today and had new tucker rocky cataloge in. mm has new winches out with a remote that tels how much u pulling draw on the battery and has and atomatic shut off incase of overheating with and override, 2.5k cost under 600. i belive but a replacement remote cost 350 oww still looks sweet and has more power than a warn

·
Registered
301 Posts
My Mile Marker winch that I got about two weeks ago came with an orange remote, but I doubt that I'll ever use it. For one thing, I don't see where it is supposed to be hooked up, and another thing, it already has the handle-bar mounted switches. But mine may not be the same one you are talking about. I really didn't understand why it came with the big orange remote, though.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
There should be a power plug to connect the remote control to.I didn't install it on mine either,I like the handle bar switch better.I didn't like having to carry the remote in the storage box all the time until it is needed.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Where would the power plug be? and does your remote come with something like three or four wires to connect?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the remote and rocket you gotta splice the wires to gether

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.