Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the wifes '06 Foreman S yesterday. Walked in and they had 27" outlaws on ITP sitting on the showroom floor (don't know what kind 5 or 6s?) and I got them as well. Have an '01 Recon with 24" mudbugs that has been very reliable and no problems other than the bearings going out up front. Been submerged completely twice. Gotta love Hondas.

·
Registered
743 Posts
bletort what part of South MS are you from. Do you go riding at redcreek?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From OS, MS. Living in Vancleave due to Katrina. Yep, Ride at Red Creek pretty often. Will either be there or Sunplex Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
194 Posts
WELCOME

WELCOME nice color that is the color i choose but they were out i got stuck with red but nice bike

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE ("Truegrit":8yexdbny)
Welcome, the bike looks great. Did they say if the Laws would affect the warranty?
They said that most likely it would, but it really depends on the dealer. They said they would warranty it unless it was obvious abuse by running the larger tires. They gave me the stock rims and tires so I can throw them on if needed.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: WELCOME

QUOTE ("Darren":2bkz306p)
WELCOME nice color that is the color i choose but they were out i got stuck with red but nice bike
The wife wanted pink! Thankfully they don't come in that color!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
sweet ride

·
Registered
385 Posts
welcome...wow did y'all see that foreman? it looked clean! (unlike most of our bikes 98% of the time.

NICE looking bike. but can it walk the walk? jj of course it can!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
That thing shore is perrty.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts