Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new light switch I have read about. The one that shuts off the center light so you dont get blinded when you have a load on the front. I would love to get one if anyone knows where they can be had.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I could make one, but I really like a clean factory look when possible. So If honda is making one I will pay the extra to get a nicer look like it belongs....or maybe it will look like crap, who knows

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you have to splice, I would use connectors myself and shrink wrap (tube) them. It can be bought at any auto or home store electrcal area. Solder can be a problem if you get any movment in the wire.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wnet to Honda dealer today to ask about the factory switch kit. OMG, how do these guys stay in buisness. The guy said " what, I thought it came with a switch to turn off that light" They have no clue. So I guess I need to call Honda main office. Any other ideas? or part number by chance?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.