Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
Just installed the heat demon clamp type hand and thumb warmers on my foreman. I ran the hot wire from the acc. Outlet so they are on and off with the key switch. They are very easy to install and one thing I really like is the grips are pretty much the same size as OEM. So far I am very pleased and very excited to try them when it is very cold. Anyone else out there using them?

·
Premium Member
13,184 Posts
I won't own a machine without heated grips, all of mine have them.

·
Premium Member
6,216 Posts
Get the dual zone setup from Symtec/Heat demon.

I bought the grips and thumb warmer separately, and I have two different swtiches with Hi/Off/Low.

The dual zone Basfnb's woman got him has the same grips and thumb warmer, but has a little box you mount to the handlebars (we put his right next to the brake MC) that gives you one controller for both heaters, and they can be independently adjusted with 4 or 5 settings for each.

Much better setup.

I agree with toodeep. Need them on every bike.

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
I have the same setup on my Rubicon. Absolutely love them

·
Registered
272 Posts
Get the dual zone setup from Symtec/Heat demon.

I bought the grips and thumb warmer separately, and I have two different swtiches with Hi/Off/Low.

The dual zone Basfnb's woman got him has the same grips and thumb warmer, but has a little box you mount to the handlebars (we put his right next to the brake MC) that gives you one controller for both heaters, and they can be independently adjusted with 4 or 5 settings for each.

Much better setup.

I agree with toodeep. Need them on every bike.

100% agree have one bike with the dual zone its great

I have my other with 2 toggles one for bars and one for thumb its good and way better then nothing but the dual zone control is the best!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also got the duel zone controller, tried them out today -15'c outside and they work awesome! :happy:happy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys just reading this post and I got a 2020 honda 520 rubicon and I'm wondering where to wire in the handle bar warmers. I have no quick connectors just the loose wires. Any tips would be great thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,184 Posts
Acc. sub harness 08Z01-HR3-A20

1 - 11 of 11 Posts