Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a LONG time Honda owner with my first 4x4 ute. I recently bought an 05 Foreman 500 4x4 ES with tons of goodies. I bought the machine mainly for state trail running and snow plowing. So far it's been a blast to have around and I know I'll find my way into some sweet adventures with it this summer. Good work on the forums, it's cool to see a place dedicated to Honda Utilities!

ATJ

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to HondaFOREMAN.com !!!

Enjoy your stay. Feel free to use the search and ask questions, lots of good info here and great minds as well.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome!

I've been hitting the search pretty hard today getting input on tires. I see you back the Bighorns pretty heavily and I think that might be my next style of tire.

Nice machine you got there

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome to HondaForeman.com ATJ_Number_1!

I recommend the Bighorns myself, quite a few here will tell you they are a great tire, I have no complaints thus far!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, thanks for the big welcome!

a676man, I wouldn't doubt 3000 miles. TONS of sled trails are open to ATVs now. Everywhere I go up north I find hundred of more miles of trails. Some just rail beds and logging roads, some actually challenging.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to hondaforeman.com!!!!

I would recommend the bighorns for trail riding............

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks 2foreman, I'm pretty sure they will be my next tire. Now I just need to decide what size.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts