Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. I am very impressed with this website and look forward to being a part of it. I have been reading it for a while and haven't came across a more informative forum anywhere. I have a 2004 Rancher AT and love it. I don't know if I have much to contribute but I do appreciate those that do. So here's to everyone - Keep the great posts coming.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome to the asylum! Just being a part of the community here is always a good way to contribute!

Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where ya from in Eastern Kentucky? I am from Pike County, but now I live in Morgan County.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey nice to meet you, maclove73 - I'm from Letcher County. Being from
Pike County I'm sure you have ridden the Hatfield-McCoy trail. I haven't had the opportunity yet but have been to Harlan county and rode their trail. We rode on the new Knott county trail this week and enjoyed it too.
Are there any good rides in Morgan county? I've been through there many times in the past going to Morehead and it looks like a good place to ride.

·
Registered
65 Posts
There are many trails here in Morgan. Let me know when you can ride and I will try to give you a tour through some of them. I am planning a few rides the weekend of the 19th-21st of this month.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to hondaforeman.com!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.