Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
machines and tires listed in the description, camera ATV was the Rincon (me) doing a little riding at our buddies property, we just put in the hill climb at the beginning of the video as well as the "creek craw" around the 6min mark, we built the mud pit last summer with a bobcat seen around the 7:25 mark, everytime we ride the hole gets deeper lol! hope you guys like it, this was my first ride coming from zilla's to mega mayhems, they did great had a couple editing screw ups i'm still new to video editing

make sure you flip it to HD!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not viewable on mobile :/ im gettingy gopro this week. Cant wait to get it and try it out. What program did you use to edit it?

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
nice vid man, u can hardly hear springsteen when it comes on . where are you that the trails are bare? we have a month at least before theres mud here....and it sucks waiting, wanna go run the mudzillas.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trails are on our friends property, Springsteen was a lot quieter cause it wasn't edited in, thatwas coming from my audio tube

im having trouble getting YouTube to allow mobile sharing because of the music copyright BS

·
Registered
762 Posts
Great job! Can't wait for trails to be ready around here. Still a foot of snow on them.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Nice vid. That sure is some pretty county. Comparing the zillas to the mayhems, pros and cons of both. Do you the mayhems better?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't complain about the zillas they had over 1,000mi on them and still looked new the white sportsman in the video now wears them, the mega mayhems definently have more grip and theye roost like crazy in the loose stuff those 1 1/2in lugs are pretty awesome

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looked like one heck of a good time dude! Sweet place your buddy has there. I enjoyed that video a lot. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
man those trails looked bomb diggity i love those trails that wind through thin woods like that, awesome vid be sure to post more. thanks :)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
it goes without saying that ur bikes awesome, but im really loving that orange 350 looks mint, how does that thing work pretty good? ive never driven one before but i always thought they were a nice lookin machine,

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it goes without saying that ur bikes awesome, but im really loving that orange 350 looks mint, how does that thing work pretty good? ive never driven one before but i always thought they were a nice lookin machine,
lol I think that thing spent most of it's life sitting in a garage until last year when he acquired it, it actually does really well for what it is, he's a little down on power (obviously) but it still manages to pull thru most of everything we go thru

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
i like that bruno mars song on the first of the video it almost sounds like "the police" i keep comming back and watching ur video when i want to listen to the song, i could just watch the music video but id rather watch a bike video while i listen to it,

·
Registered
213 Posts
man I'd love to ride in that creek.the video looks good

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man I'd love to ride in that creek.the video looks good

yeah we built most of that, it was all plugged up with years of leaves/trees/sticks/ect, took a lot of work to clear it out and make it "atv friendly" we actually went back a few weeks after this video with the 4wheelers/saws and expanded it even further so it now goes for about 2-300yds ending in another hill climb, the mud hole at the start was out of control the last time we were out there all of the sand washed into our mud hole and no one could make it thru after the heavy rains we had, headed back out there next weekend in preparation of our big trip to Kentucky, stay tuned for the video's from that!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
still watch this video from time to time, the Rincon has definitely grabbed my attention lately

1 - 17 of 17 Posts