Honda Foreman Forums banner

New Forum!!

349K views 273 replies 180 participants last post by  Crutch174 
#1 ·
Thought I would start a place where people can introduce themselves. Feel free to introduce yourself here, where you're from, what you ride, etc. Old timers, if you get the urge you are more then welcome as well.

I will introduce myself while I am at it, im Robb, I live in Orlando, FL currently I ride my 2005 Honda Foreman S, but now, it looks as though I will be back on my 450 while the 500 gets fixed.

#156 ·
hey larry and welcome from maine !!! your gunna meet some good guys on this site and girls !!!

#157 ·
Thanks looking forward..

Lookin forward to meeting new people and doing my part to make this site a fun and friendly place to enjoy for everyone. :happy

#159 ·
Welcome to the site Larry, lots of Great info & people here are always willing to Help & Learn!

Glide

#160 ·
Hey y'all! My name is Blake, I ride a 2003 Foreman 450. It was tricked out by a previous owner, and apparently ridden pretty hard. I'm about to tackle some front-end work. I've been lurking in the shadows of these forums for about a year now, and looking forward to getting to know all y'all and picking your brains.

#162 ·
hi everyone, my name is scott im from new brunswick canada, i gotta 01 450 foreman es, and i love biking. nice to meet you all.

#163 ·
Welcome to the Site....Lots of Great info here, and we have a lot of fun Screwing around too...LOL

#165 ·
welcome to our house

#167 ·
Welcome aboard from Georgia

#168 ·
Hi im will im 15 and i live in texas and i have a honda rubicon with manyy mods and i also have a honda recon,honda rancher 420,suzuki kingquad 750axi,yamaha wolverine, all with mods. and thats just me

#171 ·
Adam, welcome to the forum from Georgia.

#172 ·
Hi my name is Robert I'm an addict....... Honda addict that is I live in Texas and I ride The Beast 2011 Honda Foreman 500 s I'm a 100 ton captain of a mini supply vessel (145ft) and a third generation custom knife maker. 28yrs old I've owned Honda fourwheelers since I can remember started out with a late 80's or early 90's model 350 or 300 can't quite remember. A recon a rancher 350 and now a foreman. All of wich are still running and working bikes. I'm married with a 4yr old daughter and one on the way. Life is good

#173 ·
Introductions

Hi everyone, my name is Austin Wilson from Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. I own a 2005 Honda Foreman, green in color and love it. Looking for a smaller Honda for my girlfriend, but I tell you, no one is letting go of their Honda's, LOL. Great machines and love riding them. Hope everyone is doing very well. Have a great day. :happy

#174 ·
Welcome to the forum, from Georgia. Too bad you live that far, my boy is going to a rancher in a couple of weeks.

#176 ·
Hello all!

My name is Art. I live in Paradise (yes, that's the town name) Newfoundland, Canada.

I just bought (Sunday past) a '07 Rubicon 500 Cdn Trail Ed, Red in color with less than 1,100kms. She has several accessories including windshield, 2" lift kit, storage seat/compartments, mud tires (Not even sure the brand/model). I haven't had a chance to really size up the specifics of the bike, she'll get my undivided attention this coming weekend. My 1 year old son keeps me VERY busy!!

I just ordered (this a.m.) the Runva 3.5P 3500 lb winch (synethic), that will be installed ASAP.

Take Care!

#177 ·
Welcome to the Forum Art,
ya need to get a Service manual for that if ya don't have one..big help .....I don't know if there one for that Canada Edition, but I Bet one of us could get close enough, for clutch adjustments, valves oil changes .....etc

#180 ·
cool deal, having a hard copy is always good