Honda Foreman Forums banner

41 - 60 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all .Im from Kentville Nova Scotia. New to the bike seen, just got a 99 450 s. Plan to use bike for mostly work.The regulations here are making it tuff to just go for a rip. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey yall, I'm bamabouie and I live in Alabama. My son and I enjoy the heck out of 4wheelin. We have 2 2004 Ranchers ES 2x4s. I bought a 2006 Foreman ES last week and we are breakin her in. I really like the Foreman and will probably clean the Ranchers up and try to sell them and get another Foreman. So howdy!

·
Registered
65 Posts
delete

delete

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi yall, I'm from Corinth Mississippi. Right at the Tennessee state line. Anything muddy is good for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello! Everybody!

My name is Cathal I'm from Derry in Northern Ireland and I just joined the site a few days ago.
I ride a 2003 450ES foreman mostly for farm work but I have a 2005 cbr 600f road bike for the fun stuff!
I had a problem with the foreman not going from 2nd gear into 1st and neutral even with the manual handle but I think I have found the answer to my problems on this site.
Thanks to Honda Mechanic ( log on name ) thread dated 29th July this year for the answer.
Great site one of the best sites for quads on the net.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys! My name is Tyler, and I live in central Mississippi.
I currently ride a 1997 Fourtrax 300, but soon will upgrade to an older Foreman.
Good to meet yall.[/img]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hello All, and thank you , I'm John from Newfoundland Canada (island) I'm riding and modding , a 07 Foreman Camo, Awesome , as well info , never been to a more complete site !! Looking forward to enjoying this forum and there members

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE ("IDigem1":u4x1k156)
Hello All, and thank you , I'm John from Newfoundland Canada (island) I'm riding and modding , a 07 Foreman Camo, Awesome , as well info , never been to a more complete site !! Looking forward to enjoying this forum and there members
Welcome to the site, what size foreman do you own?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I Knew i left something out !! it's a 500

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello everybody my name is Jón and i I live in Reykjavík Iceland.
I am very happy to have found this site, it has helped me alot.
Thanks for the help so far guys.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Welcome.!!

I think it is cool that you guys are from such neat places like Iceland and Newfoundland. PERFECT locations to get real usage with an ATV... well maybe in the winter time you might need some of those Track thingies and a carb warmer

Still I sometimes envy your location, must try to make a visit to those beautiful areas one day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello from Alaska!

Hi Im Dan; I live in Anchorage, Alaska
I have a 08 Foreman (just got it) I had an 86 Foreman, it was a great
ride but small and under powered for what I needed. Although I wish Honda would have kept some things on the newer machines like the detachable center light. I do think the new power steering is way cool.
I am an Architechural Designer (I design houses and addittions), I like to hunt, go camping, riding and making something work when everyone says it cant be done. I am looking forward to doing more with my Foreman and learning more about it. I will be installing a lot of mods and designing and making some of my own. so far all I have done is upgraded wheels and tires (ITP 25" mud lites and Black ITP SS 106 wheels)

My old foreman was 22 years old and still running great, That is a testament of just how tuff a foreman is

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hello All Atvers. My name is Bill, And I live in North West Pa. I have been offroading for some time. Started out on 225 dx Yamaha, Now I own a 2002 350 Honda Rancher 4X4, 2005 700 King Quad, and a 2007 500 ES Foreman. This is a great sport for the whole family.I have have been a member on the NYROC,S Fourm for my King. But this is a Great site for my Honda,s

Thanks Bill

41 - 60 of 260 Posts