Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 40 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,

We are in So. Oregon, wife has 06 black Rubicon, I have 05 green Rincon. Love to hunt, ride and just about anything else outdoors. I crappy day in the woods beats a good day at work anytime.

·
Registered
149 Posts
You got that right. Welcome elkonastick....

·
Registered
43 Posts
hi guys new member here but been following you guys for a long time
love the site and the help alll of you put in
im from ontario canada
i have a honda foreman 450es 04
vinyl sid plate, 27 itp mud lites, custom snorkel, reusable oil filter, hmf pip, k&n air filter and pre-filter....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome Yellow Foreman!

·
Registered
25 Posts
new members

Hello I am fairly new to this site, although don't check in a lot. I ride a '04 450 ES, yellow, all stock except for new mudlite radials. I have just over 4000kms on machine with absolutely no problems. Husband did start with Honda but since he is over 6 feet tall found it too small so bought a Grizzly. Son just received his new Kodiak 350 for Christmas. Can't wait for spring so that we can ride the trails. Check out my website at miranda.fotopic.net for a whole bunch of quadding pics. :D

·
Registered
560 Posts

I'm Frank from Newfoundland Canada. Been reading this forum for a while. Lots of great info and advice. I ride a 95 400. Mostly trails and for hunting but I just can't seem to avoid the bog. Makes me wonder how she would handle the sloppy stuff with some of the mods I've seen from members.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey everyone - I recently got an '04 Rincon 650 and super stoked on the purchase. I'm looking forward to getting to ride on the trails once the snow thins out a bit - the day I bought the rinny we got 4' of snow then 4 or 5 days later we got another 2.5'. Eventually I'll get to put some mileage on the bad boy other than back and forth while plowing the driveway.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey , my name is Jeremy I have a 2003 green rincon and a 1994 Kawasaki Bayou 400 great site great people

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey all, I'm Tim I live in Charlotte NC. I ride anytime anywhere but mostly in mountains of NC and southern WV. If you have not rode in WV I would definetly reccomend going. I have an 06 Rubicon w/oxlite gaurds, soon to have bighorns, heated grips, and a winch.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Have you ridden in Slyva,NC I always hit that trail when I go visit my mother-n-law the riding is only good part of that trip!

·
Registered
98 Posts
hey guys im from Trinidad Colorado i ride a new (well not that new) 2006 Foreman 500 4x4 ES with a 2000lb Venom Winch and the front mud flaps cut level with the floorboards

·
Registered
98 Posts
QUOTE ("rooferdude7":1qu6v8zd)
Hey everyone - I recently got an '04 Rincon 650 and super stoked on the purchase. I'm looking forward to getting to ride on the trails once the snow thins out a bit - the day I bought the rinny we got 4' of snow then 4 or 5 days later we got another 2.5'. Eventually I'll get to put some mileage on the bad boy other than back and forth while plowing the driveway.
hey we almost got the same amount of snow we got 5' and we still can't get into our trails

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey guys and gals, I'm Tracy from dallas,tx. Just joined and I must say that the site is very helpful. Just got my 06 foreman es in Nov. Basically for deerhunting but will eventually start going on trail rides. As for add-ons, itp ss rims/ 26 mudlite xtr tires/savant stick stoppers/ savant diamond plate bash plate/ warn 2.5s winch.

·
Registered
34 Posts
whats crack-a-lackin yall

My name is B. J. located in downtown avilla, AR. I'm riding a '98 Foreman 450 ES, ugly but beautiful. This seems like a tight clean site & its a pleasure to be part of.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome all!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
My name is Jamey and I have a 2002 Yellow Foreman 450S. I live in Athens, Ga. I have had one since 1995. Love to ride trails and dirt roads.

R

·
0 Posts
Whats goin on everyone,my name is Rex. Im from Huntsville Al. I drive a 2005 Foreman S stock exept for a left hand twist grip bc Im a right hand amputee. More mods are soon to come

21 - 40 of 260 Posts