Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, New user here from the UK. Just wondered if anyone had tried the new foreman 680? Riding a foreman 450 '03 model at mo and want something a bit bigger... Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE ("krystal1982")
Hi guys, New user here from the UK. Just wondered if anyone had tried the new foreman 680? Riding a foreman 450 '03 model at mo and want something a bit bigger... Thanks :p
i think yur talkin about the honda rincon 680 the bigest foreman they make is a 500 i wish their was a 680 foreman

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
yeah 05 to present is a 680 rincon there is NO 680 foreman. and pulse the foremans are better than a rincon for mud

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("JWJR":ntn815sy)
yeah 05 to present is a 680 rincon there is now 680 foreman. and pulse the foremans are better than a rincon for mud

jwjr, are you saying there is a 680 foreman? this is the first i've heard of this.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
correction made. i accidently typed a w on no

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
some times i type an extra letter. most times i catch myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rincon 680

Thanks for putting me straight. Definately want to stick with a foreman. Is there any noticable difference between 450 and 500?

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
body styling no dought. the 450 is geared lower than the 500 so its is better for work and mudding. 500s faster. other than that i dont know i have never rode a 450 but i have several friends that we ride with that have them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.