Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I recently purchased a 2020 520 Rubicon but am not finding any accessories. I take delivery of it this week and have found myself in a position to add some accessories. Does anyone know if the 2019 frame is the same for bumpers/winch mounts etc? My local Honda Dealer does not even know if the parts are interchangeable. Any vendors out there familiar? The parts manager in the service center does not have any parts numbers yet for 2020.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
maybe go to dealer show room and take a tape measure and a note book?

I know they made a bunch of changes to the 2020 model but not sure how many are going to change mount locations and such

aftermarket world tends to need time to get parts and its way early for 2020 items IMO
your going to have to either measure things, or wait a while before you see aftermarket parts showing up for sale
but once you do, you can cross check part numbers on 2019's and such and see\\

does Honda even have any OEM accessories to cross check part numbers?? or they still not even out yet??

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm afraid of...

I have a Two week hunt coming up in October out in Idaho and was hoping to get things set up before the trip. Hopefully some of the vendors on here can give some information...I have the platform if any of them want to T&E some of their products.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front Bumper w/winch capabilities
Rear Bumper w/winch capabilities
Fender Guards
Rear receiver hitch
Over-sized Foot Pegs

-Just a start

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found some pretty generic parts to work for now but am still waiting for vendors to start offering options...I have photos of the upgrades to date on one of my other threads "Hulkulese Build" if anyone wants to give input on the build feel free.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have found some pretty generic parts to work for now but am still waiting for vendors to start offering options...I have photos of the upgrades to date on one of my other threads "Hulkulese Build" if anyone wants to give input on the build feel free.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I also have a new 2020 Rubicon, DCT-EPS-IRS, not the deluxe, wasn't fancy on the colors, went with the landmark red, and I have added some accessories. Here is my list
Traxion X-3 Matte black Alum wheels
Honda cup holder - OSC38-HR5-A00 - fits in where the left side storage door is
Honda rear storage box - OSL54-HR6-A00 - A little small, but works great with the Kolpin gun boot holder
HighLifter 2" lift kit - HLK500R-50
Curt- 45029 2" reciever hitch kit
MonkeyJack - atv handle bar switch for my rear LED light
RUNVA - 3500LB winch -super deluxe package with rope
KFT winch mount - 102175
Honda front rack extender
Honda ATV cover
Bison rear bumper - 166-229H
Thats it for now, enjoy, and good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I also have a new 2020 Rubicon, DCT-EPS-IRS, not the deluxe, wasn't fancy on the colors, went with the landmark red, and I have added some accessories. Here is my list
Traxion X-3 Matte black Alum wheels
Honda cup holder - OSC38-HR5-A00 - fits in where the left side storage door is
Honda rear storage box - OSL54-HR6-A00 - A little small, but works great with the Kolpin gun boot holder
HighLifter 2" lift kit - HLK500R-50
Curt- 45029 2" reciever hitch kit
MonkeyJack - atv handle bar switch for my rear LED light
RUNVA - 3500LB winch -super deluxe package with rope
KFT winch mount - 102175
Honda front rack extender
Honda ATV cover
Bison rear bumper - 166-229H
Thats it for now, enjoy, and good luck
i too have looked into the rear container and cup holder and cannot get any info other than its on back order till July 17th from Honda. if anyone finds any please let me know as well as i am tired of ratchet strapping my **** down. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have the 2020 honda foreman rubicon dct eps deluxe and cannot buy one single proconnect honda accessories. This is just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's my setup...pretty simple. Black Boar front box..Koplin rear box...Rotopax 1Gal. Gas and 1 Gal. Water....3" rear, 10" front LED 's...Suoerwinch 3500 with synth....Highlighter rear spring replacement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts