Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Rubi back from shop. They fixed the hail damage but when they replaced the instrument cluster they did not reset the clock and I can't find my manual. Any one got a clue as how to do it? I am pissed about some things with this repair. Spent nearly $500.00 on it and they can't reset the clock so it don't flash at you. They did not keep my old hour meter or milage so I am not sure when I need to do my next oil change now. Charged me $5.70 for 10 mud flap keepers that I can not find anywhere on my wheeler!!! The dealer may be able to beat anyones price but the service at this place is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'll get off the stump now)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Press the little button with the h,or m on it in n hold it til the time shifts to the appropriate time,then do the other one...The plastic push in rivets are what they charged you for most likely,you can buy 30 of em for 6bux off of feeBay from China,and they're the same thing...Do you have a service manual for it??? I know where you can get a free e manual if you need one pm me..Now you know why we call them stealerships....

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
Push and hole the "adj" button when your done. It will stop blinking then..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Press the little button with the h,or m on it in n hold it til the time shifts to the appropriate time,then do the other one...The plastic push in rivets are what they charged you for most likely,you can buy 30 of em for 6bux off of feeBay from China,and they're the same thing...Do you have a service manual for it??? I know where you can get a free e manual if you need one pm me..Now you know why we call them stealerships....
Thx Bro that helped a lot. Cause I was freaking confused on how to do it.😂😂

1 - 4 of 4 Posts