YIPEE

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
yay!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
YEAAAA your status is SWINGER!!!!!!!! So which way does this group swing???? lol

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Grizz...I think they swing in the direction of HONDAS...Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..... Just Kidding.....

·
Registered
489 Posts
I never thought that this site would have a myspace. This is more of a reason for me to get a myspace.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Has anyone looked at Robbs profile on myspace??? Robb you are the man. You have a different flavor for each day of the month. Whats up playa!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Ummmm.. I'm with you Truegrit... It is nice and all, but just not for me. Cool place though....

·
Registered
489 Posts
QUOTE ("Rincon 650":2d0ah5fv)
Ummmm.. I'm with you Truegrit... It is nice and all, but just not for me. Cool place though....
Same way with me. I don't trust it. I was surfin around on there and that virus COMET CURSOR tried to enter my computer. I am so THANKFUL for my antivirus program.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have been on myspace for a while now and have had no problems guys. Make a profile and have fun!

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey big_daddy_bigfoot i was just lookin at your page lol iv had my myspace account since last year sumtime and i love it...its a great way of keeping in contact with all your buddies hehe

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
i think myspace is a joke i had if for like a month and i never even messed with it so i deleted

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
has anyone ever noticed the other myspace type sites? i just got a email from a friend to join a place called hover spot. its bad enough to waist your time on one but once you sart joining more i think that you have way too much time on your hands.
-Aaron

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah i'll second that last one, i do however have myspace so i'll be addin this page:D

bowz

·
Registered
176 Posts
I tried to get on myspace,but it told me there was nospace left.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts