Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
My 03 Rancher was getting a little lonely ever since I got my 08 Foreman, so I took her out for a spin.

Now that I'm used to the power steering on my Foreman, steering this Rancher around was like operating the tiller on the Titanic. She still climbs like a banshee, and I swear she slides better than the 08!

The '03 is still my rig of choice for breaking trails and running thru the branches. The '08 is still too new and I'm a little cautious about scratching her up. I'm sure I'll get over it soon, and I'll be using the Rancher all winter for snow removal duties.

People tell you you shouldn't choose a favorite among you children, and the same goes for your ATV's. Besides, if they're anything like my kids, they'll conspire against you and hide your beer.

Just thinking out loud,

Scott[/img][/img]

·
Registered
42 Posts
thats a nice looking rancher

·
Registered
578 Posts
lol same case here. but when i tryed to take the 350 out for a drive, the battery died and the 700 had to tow it home! lol pics are still on my phone. i'l post them but i donno if you guys could handle seeing a yami tow a honda

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.