Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My quad started to work fine by pre-charging the angle sensor, the lights on the R, N, D and L stopped flashing, it was really running great, but in reverse it sputted, I got into the water a bit not covering half from my tire, and the sputter started now in D, but in reverse it already started to work completely normal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My quad started to work fine by pre-charging the angle sensor, the lights on the R, N, D and L stopped flashing, it was really running great, but in reverse it sputted, I got into the water a bit not covering half from my tire, and the sputter started now in D, but in reverse it already started to work completely normal

When I started the error code, it gave me code 5, my angle sensor is new and it was working correctly, only in reverse it sputt, then it started to do it in D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Was the new angle sensor from Honda or a knock off? Better to buy OEM if it comes to these parts. There's a good article on repairing one if necessary.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[QUOTE = "spock, publicación: 3338571, miembro: 138437"]
¿Fue el nuevo sensor de ángulo de Honda o una imitación? Es mejor comprar OEM si se trata de estas piezas. Hay un buen artículo sobre cómo reparar uno si es necesario.
[URL unfurl = "true"] How to fix a bad Angle Sensor [/ URL]
[/CITA]

It is an aftermarket sensor, it was bought for testing, I have not tested the OEM of mine, but the crackling, I will clean and test with the OEM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts