That is pretty impressive I must say.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Hope my rubicon last that long

·
Registered
51 Posts
SWEET pics. Nice to see that old work-horse still getting the job done.

I saw a Foreman on eBay yesterday (I'm an eBay addict) and it had over 7000 miles on it. HOLY CRAP...that is a lot of miles. It looked VERY clean and the ad said that everything still worked, but the brakes were a little worn and prob needed replacing.

Still...7000+ miles on a 1999 Foreman and still going strong...that is GREAT to hear. You don't hear that kind of mileage on any other quad still in the trails.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
hilltopat,

In that first picture, what is all of that white stuff all over the ground?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh that white stuff ! West Virginia PopCorn LOL, do you not get any down there in TX? we just got 6" today and still coming down have to get out Ruby & 60" cycle country i have 2mi of dirt road to keep open, old blue with 48"cycle country use to do it but retired from that now he just does all the other hard work now, yes it's like driveing an ovreloaded log truck top heavy go slow and stay level , If my Ruby is as tough as old blue has been i have already bought my last atv, cant hardly wait to get a ball mounted no the front of it i use them all the time if you would push a trailor,woodsplitter, etc one time i guarntee you would never pull one again unless going long distance.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I was wondering if you would have noticed that.

Hopefully very soon you won't have to worry too much about pulling mine out any more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts