Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
27x12x12 Mud Lites on 12" SS Alloy 112 wheels.
Warn XT25 winch with synthetic rope
HL Lift Will be installing tomorrow
HL Springs will be installing tomorrow

·
Registered
138 Posts
The front tires look pretty wide. What with are they? Do you have any trouble rubbing them as well?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks good,I like the wide tires on all 4 corners.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The tires are 27x12x12 in the rear and 27x10x12 in front.

With these tires I did have just a tad bit of rubbing on the fender bars, but I did have to turn as sharp as I could with it to rub them.

I put the lift in friday and also the springs, and man what a difference!

The stearing is tighter. The stearing is alot more responsive with the lift in. The rear is alot stiffer, which I like.

Yesterday I got to put a few miles on it through trails, dirt roads, hills, and oh yes....the mud.

The new stearing feel was awesome! leaning into corners at a good clip was fun. You can't get to crazy with it because you will bring a tire off the ground on fast corners.

So overall I am impressed with the new handling of wheeler.

Dirt roads was a little tricky doing donuts but with some time it is easy and I can keep it pinned around corners, and felt like I was in a sprint car.

Climbing hills not a problem

Mud was pretty fun. But I don't care what kind of lift you have if you have a straight axle the lift only helps the front. Tires only helps clearence of the axle.

I go it stuck twice which sucked but was also fun.

Overall I have heard people say don't install the springs and lift but I am glad I did. Only thing to look for is the rear brake cables are pretty tight with the lift so I might look for a some brake extensions.

BTW I will post some pics tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.