Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got my parts on my atv. I ordered the H-SPP-W-2.5 Kit from Aluminum Products. This kit inlcuded the stik-gards (3 sided), full belly skid plate, front bash plate with hook holster, winch mounting plate, Warn 2.5, roller fairlead, and mini-rocker switch. I also put a set of ITP Mud Lite XL's 26x10-12 front and 26x12-12 rear on ITP C-Series Type 5 wheels. Everything installed easy and didn't take long considering I worked alone. I like my new Foreman more and more everyday. Finally I can edit my sig and put some mods under my atv! Hope you enjoy the pics.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics

·
Registered
278 Posts
Love it!!! Love it!

That looks great!
Now I want the AP Skids and a warn 3.0 even more

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Looks great. Looks to pretty to git dirty .

·
Registered
489 Posts
Wow, that is one nice clean lookin foreman.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hey I'm going to send you mine so you can do that to it! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
How about you trade yours for mine .

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thats a clean install. I mounted my winch solenoid in my box also. Hopefully keep some of the mud and muck from gettin to it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow is that clean, I wonder how long the strap in the back box will look like that

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys. My atv is real clean, I know. But, it is real new also. I really wanted to put my AP kit on a clean atv and not bolt it on over mud. But, I haven't had a chance to get out on the trails yet. I will be taking a trip soon to do a pre-ride for a ride in March. So, the shinny black frame and shinny wheels will be not so clean then. I am anxious to see how the Mud Lites do on the trail also.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Do they tell you to put the wire contact module inside the rear dry box? Are you going to seal the hole up with anything? I think I will get this kit also and am just wondering about it all.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":95aencaq)
Do they tell you to put the wire contact module inside the rear dry box? Are you going to seal the hole up with anything? I think I will get this kit also and am just wondering about it all.
It says to try put it in a dry place, i.e. under seat, inside rear dry nox. So, knowing that it would cut down on storage space, I felt like the rear dry box would be a good place for the contact module. I drilled about a 3/4 hole in the dry box for the wires to go through. I haven't yet, but I will seal the hole with silicone caulk....a tip from one of my riding friends.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nice foreman!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nice foreman!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
2Foreman,

Thanks for bringing this one back to the top, that Foreman looks great with the AP stuff. I have been on the fence about the front skid plate, but after seeing that I am gonna order one today!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks great, one of the best i've seen for installs cleanly. Enjoy it, I like my MudLites a lot for both mud and trail.

·
Registered
118 Posts
VERY Nice Bike , those skids look tough !!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Very nice install,the bike looks sharp.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts