Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my mount all welded up and everything works perfect. The only issue I have is the skids dig in because of the angle. I know I can mount them differently so they are at a 90 angle instead of slanted but I'm curios if anyone use a different form of skid. Like a ski or even wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
785 Posts
This is how my plow mounts to my Foreman. There is the bottom mount (pic 1), then the push tube (pic 2) and the blade (pic 3). I bought this entire setup that was only a year old for $100. Thing works great too.

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
The blades I have seen are adjustable so the skids sit flat on the ground. What brand of blade do you have?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a warn mount from a Polaris 800 and it's a warn blade 48". Let me get another picture

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now here you can see the skids are angled. I can fabricate something and get them straight but my question is. Is it worth it? I noticed tgat most big plows have like ski type skids. How do these little saucers work. Should I be spending the time making little skis or get these skids positioned correctly

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts