Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i just replace it or do i have to replace the entire cable to get the lever on the handle bar?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Chevy,

Sorry to change the subject but where is one to get the perfex lift kit and the bi tri claws. I have been wanting to get these mods for a long time and I think its time! How does your quad pull those big ole tires.

Thanks,

Mudrunner

QUOTE ("Chevync20":34e01bv7)
Can i just replace it or do i have to replace the entire cable to get the lever on the handle bar?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the claws in my local newspaper brand new for only 250 dollars and that was with chrome deltas for a polaris, but i sold the rims for 120 bucks, so i got a great deal on the tires. Here is were i was gonna order from Mudthrowers.com or Highlifter.com . I got the perfex kit from Hondapartsworld.com for 90 bucks shipped. I think my ol 450 turns them quite well. First gear easily spins them in most mud, in slick red clay it bogs some but never stops moving, but i will be addin exhaust, filter and a snorkel in th next couple of weeks so i oughta be able to spin them very well after the mods, if you need any more info pm me or just post back in here.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No one can tell me what i need to buy?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think but by the pic it is hard to tell if that is it or so. Anyone with a Foreman S has never had this problem? I really need one soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts