Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
r u kidding me. Now thats hot a chick in a big truck .

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
****, that truck is no joke!! Very nice!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Oh my God......I think i'm in love..........with the truck that is.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Sweet. My wife used to drive a 1972 blazer on 40's everyday

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
That thing looks pretty sweet, so you going to go up to 49's eventually, they don't get much bigger than that. What all do yall have done to it, engine drivetrain etc.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
more info

Where do I start?
44 boggers, 40 hawgs, 39.5 swampers depending on my mood.
Dana 70 1 ton rear with detroit locker. 1350 pinion for 1.5 ton universal.
Racing type drive shaft, large diameter Disk brakes conversion.
Dana 60 high angle reverse cut front with detroit. 5 ton front drive shaft with the stator ring machined off of the cv so it would fit next to my transmission. it still transfers power at 60 degrees.
gears are 4.11, 2 shocks at each corner, 2 stabilizers
About 19 "of lift. stereo. A/C
I had to design custom steering for the front with a cross over system which eliminated bump steer. all the joints are chrome molly heim joints for a full turning radius, the wife can parallel park it.
Im not happy with the leaf springs so i"m building a four link suspension with air bags front and rear starting this week. I want to be able to jump it off the ground and go cushhh when i land..
Oh I also have a 502 Chevy waiting to go in, head work, all roller. gaskets matched ect. when I have time..
I told the wife that i should cut my losses and sell it for about 25 grand and I had to sleep with the dogs for a few nights.
I will post some more pics

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I would love to do that to my Blazer. How did you find time to do all that?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It took me 2 months of weekends. plus the wife standing over me crackin that whip. Im thinking that i can do the 4 link conversion in a month or less

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Not only does that thing look good, it looks like it was done right. Great looking truck, that thing is going to be unbelievable with the big block, that 4 link should make that thing ride nice. Make those hard landings a little easier too. Keep us up to date with pictures.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts