Honda Foreman Forums banner

Mudzilla

5K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  mud man 
#1 ·
Anyone running them? I just put 27's on my baby.

#9 ·
rims

think im going to stick with the stocks for now. when i weighed the stock tire and wheels they were 25 front and 30.5 back so i dont think the stock wheels are that heavy considering they are steel. but the new tires are really really heavy lost 9 mph top end 57 to about 48. as for pulling them heck yeah it will maybe lost a hp or two but the tires are heavy duty. 2 pounds of air in the front and 1.5 in the back and they dont even flex. talk about run flat.

#14 ·
what size of rims?

Hey biggamehuntr are ur rims on ur honda there the same size as a 1999 honda foreman es model. I would like to know because I got 4 27 inch muidzillas ready to be put on. Thanks for any help

#19 ·
Where are u at in louisiana BIGAMEHUNTER? I live in winnfield and am running the 27" outlaws. Where do you usually ride? Maybe we can compare them someday.

#20 ·
Where are u at in louisiana BIGAMEHUNTER? I live in winnfield and am running the 27" outlaws. Where do you usually ride? Maybe we can compare them someday.

#21 ·
does anyone run the mudlite's or superlite's because i have some and they work fairly well. lol they prolly dont compare to the outlaws or mudzilla's we can use them where i ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.