Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought that I would post a few pics of my ratty ole Foreman!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
MudLord,
Your pictures did not come up. I know my ol' dial-up internet is slow, but not that slow. Well, yes it is. Anyway, try to post them again. Try the "Add Attachment" right above the "Submit". Come this Thursday, I won't be waitin' anymore for pictures to download. Road Runner High Speed Internet. See what beggin' & pleadin', & washin' dishes, bathin' the kids, foldin' the laundry, other things to help out the ball & chain got me. High Speed Internet.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Railroader,
It comes up when I look at the thread, maybe that RR will help, let me know if that does the trick, if it doesn't I will change it.
Russ

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I will do that. I just tried to post a picture & I just got tired of waitin' for it to upload. I literally posted it before I went & ate supper, got through eatin' & washed the dishes & it still was not through, so I just canceled the picture until Thursday. I can't wait till Thursday.

·
Registered
188 Posts
No pic's. I got sbc dsl.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Looks like you are using Webshots, and they dont like people hotlinking there images, sometimes it may work sometimes not. If you got them on your hardrive just use the Add an Attachment feature. BTW, if youright click on the Red X and select properties, you will see the address, copy and paste it. Cool looking Foreman (or Hummer )

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, sorry fellas, it looks like it was the Webshots thing. So, I figured out the attachment thing! LOL I think I fixed it.

Russ

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gives it a nice touch don't ya think? Unibog over on HL made them for me for 10 bucks, and they are really good vinyl graphics.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Nice hummer sticker

·
Registered
70 Posts
Cool Foreman! Now, looking at the Gators, I'm torn between wether I want them or the Mud Bugs. Gators look like they have more of a verticle angle so they will dig better. hummm.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A guy I ride with has Mud Bugs, and in my opinion the Bugs dig better than my gators!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts