Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want new tires cause the stock ones are about bald and I want something that don't wear like **** on the road, the swamp lites are 100$ cheaper but I don't know how they wear. I don't need them for mud as I have 26" vamps for haspin. thanks.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Don't get swamplites for the road they will wear out very fast.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Swamplites will wear quick on asphalt. But I love them for everyday ridin!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
yeah the mudlites will hold up better on pavement.....my swamplites wear like ass on the pavement

·
Registered
471 Posts
the xtr's wear hard on the pavement also according to a couple of my friends. not bad on trails though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Have you given the ITP 589's a look? They are great in mud, and I hear they are made of a very hard compound and don't wear much at all on pavement compared to other mud tires.

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("jgb_500_06":1ssur9z7)
Bighorns!

Exactly. The only tires that will last running pavement!

·
Registered
305 Posts
These tires will last the longest on pavement.

·
Registered
301 Posts
lol marcust, were those pulled straight off a truck?? The wheels also look like they are truck wheels, not just the tires. I wonder if anyone actually rides an ATV with tires like that

·
Registered
108 Posts
The 589's are awsome for pavement.I love them.The only thing I don't like is that they don't have sidewalls.But,otherwise,there awsome

·
Registered
670 Posts
i took rims off a hyundai tuburon and they fit perfectly on my foreman...

i was told that honda civic rims fit really good too...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
the smaller ford cars i think have four bolt wheels, i think the metro does too. im not sure if they are 12" wheels or not but as long as you have tires on the wheels you will be ok. vampires wear like iron on the road, they are heavy though so that will kill the top speed. anyway, get you a set of them and get them balanced.
-Aaron

·
Registered
30 Posts
Swamplites

Kind of funny that you say swamplites wear easy on pavement, i have had my 28" for about 6 months with about 600 miles on them and they look almost new. And about half my riding is on pavement. They wear a lot better than the mud lite xl's i had before.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Swamplites

Kind of funny that you say swamplites wear easy on pavement, i have had my 28" for about 6 months with about 600 miles on them and they look almost new. And about half my riding is on pavement. They wear a lot better than the mud lite xl's i had before.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.