Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WAT WHOULD U GUYS HAVE 26INCH MUDBUGS OR 26INCH ZILLAS OR 26INCH MUDLITES XL.. 2005 HONDA FOREMAN 4*4 STOCK 2.5 WARN WINCH, RHINO LINED FRONT BUMBER

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya RedRustler
those outlaws whould b nice but wat all did you have to do to get them under that foreman. im thinking more bout 26 zillas but i dont know

·
Registered
59 Posts
I run 28 inch ITP 589's and love them.

Out of the ones you listed, I think the mudzillas are best.

I don't think the mudlites are quite as aggressive. If you are mostly trail riding, then do the mudlites.

Just my $.02

Denis

·
Registered
744 Posts
It depends on what kind of rideing your going to do moderate mud with alot of trail riding the midlights or mudbugs would be best but if your going to do like 80% or above mud and little trails i would say zillas

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i dont know im had mudlites on a rubicon and it did good so i dont know. either mudbugs or zillas. the riding around is just trails with ruts from 28s
and deep pits well thanks for all your help guys if you know any other good tires let me know im open for oppions.

2005 honda foreman es 4*4
warn 2500 winch
rubicon rims
rhino lined front bumber

tocome is bigger tires, maybe a pipe

2004 recon all stock

2006 rubicon
all stock except 14inch mudlite xtr

·
Registered
83 Posts
Outlaws are GREAT in the mud but VERY rough on the trails. I previously had swamplites also and they were a good all around tire (smooth ride and decent in the mud). I know that's not the tires you were asking about but thought I might throw them in there for you think about too.

·
Registered
744 Posts
vampires

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE ("lt1camaro1994":28zylne7)
i have 25-10-12 mudzillas on mine....they were 200 dollars with rims...and i love'em.
Where the **** did you get them for $200 with rims?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i say when he said they were 200 with rims he found some stupid personlol

ya i thought of swamp lites to but i stil dont know i just know im going to buy some soon

honda all the way...

warn 2500 winch
rubicon rims
rhino lined front bumber

2004 recon all stock

2006 rubicon

·
Registered
149 Posts
Gotta be each. $200 each sounds more like it.... If not I'll take 8 please..

·
Registered
81 Posts
I run 27" ITP 589's and I think they are great.
They are very smooth on the trails and they
also pull good in the mud. If you do mostly trailriding
and some mud, you might want to look at them.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys wat bout outlaw mst. i founded them for like 90 bucks a tire....

honda all the way...

warn 2500 winch
rubicon rims
rhino lined front bumber

2004 recon all stock

2006 rubicon

·
Registered
14 Posts
a friend of mine boought them and they wouldnt fit his bike so i just fell into a deal....the hmf exhaust was 50(was for a 450..had to modify) and the winch was free. the only thing i paid retail for was the springs.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have had my Gators for a while now and I think they are a great all around tire. Mud, snow, trail etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
QUOTE ("rubyandforeman":3c1ov9f6)
WAT WHOULD U GUYS HAVE 26INCH MUDBUGS OR 26INCH ZILLAS OR 26INCH MUDLITES XL.. 2005 HONDA FOREMAN 4*4 STOCK 2.5 WARN WINCH, RHINO LINED FRONT BUMBER
Go get yourself some swap lites the lugs on them are awsome. Also I got them on my 500 and havent found a hole bad enough to get stuck in yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.