Honda Foreman Forums banner

Best Mud Tire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a poll for ya, vote away!!!

Let me know if I forgot one I will add it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
none stand a chance against outlaws,...but you should add bi-triclaw combos...a lot aof ppeople on the forum like them

outlaws

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I picked the zilla's. the laws are great mud tires, but are just to rough and will tear up a machine quick.

·
Registered
385 Posts
but the outlaws are still a better mudder and that is what the pole is for so I pick the outlaws...besides outlaws are a little lighter than zillas

bi-tri should be included in the pole...i like laws better but a lot of people on the forum like them best

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I have run both, I have nothing against the laws as i said above. The laws are lighter, but the zilla's are easier to pull and that means less strain on the atv, to me that means more.

·
Registered
385 Posts
true...a major part of the contest is individual opinions...my opinion is laws then zillas then vamps then bi-tri....the last 2 could be interchangeable

·
Registered
385 Posts
can someone pleae post a picture of wooley boggers?!/? I dont think I have ever seen them

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried to change the poll tonight, but I guess I am pass the time limit and it won't let me, maybe Robb can help out. Sorry guys cant belive I forgot them.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Wooley Boogers, man jus the name alone is cool..haha With a name like that they jus gotta work!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I just don't remember what Whooly Boogers look like. Does someone
have a picture of one?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
well....I found this wooley booger

Wooley Boogers, which are our English Angora Rabbits
probably not the same wooley booger

These are supposdly wooley boogers

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I remember those now. I see them from time to time out on the trails.

·
Registered
27 Posts
They sell those Boggers at Tractor Supply Company today I told my dad that that was going to be my next tire.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts