Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
along hwy 75 is a snowmobile trail not an atv trail, there is marks but of course it posted no ATV's

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That's kind of what I figured. Yea, some people on ATV's will still ride it, but if caught they take the chance of getting there ATV's taken away.
I think the closest real ATV trails to us would be the Soo Line (which is open now), and Red Top park (opens May 15th), other then that I think north of Brainard, Spider lake trail, or near Camp Ripley, but those are sort of small or limited.
I'm really hoping the Minnesota DNR can figure out some way to make more trails, and connecting the trails like they do with the snowmobile trails.
But that will require a more positive public outlook of ATVers in general, which is a whole other topic....

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
i just told my brother about the soo line and his eyes lit up, altho his quad has been in the shop for forever haha he has a bombardier... i dont know how well my 4wheeler will do on the trails 1 being that i have never been on a trail before and 2 is that i own am 01 foreman so im locked in 4X4

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
I would rather be locked in 4wd verses being locked in 2wd, lol.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Red Top

I frickin loooove Red Top! Sure, it's not exactly the most difficult trails or anything, but **** fun. And well groomed to boot.

It's one of my favorite trails. These said it was one of the best atv trails in MN wrote a writeup with much prettier words than I can come up with.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I've been to Red Top twice now, and yes it's a fun trail and an easy trail to ride.
My friend riding my old 3 wheeler didn't like it all that much (but he's sort of a wimp). The 2nd time I went with another friend that had his own 4 wheeler, that went much better. I was just wishing the trail system was a bit longer.
I've heard good things about the Spider Lake trails and hope to get up there soon.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts