Honda Foreman Forums banner

Memorial Weekend Ride

5K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  big_daddy_bigfoot 
#1 ·
Where is everyone going to be ridding this weekend? I know in Crosby there is going to be a massive ride on Saturday. Anyone going to be there?

#3 ·
We are riding at our spot in Illinois how far from Quincy are you?

#5 ·
QUOTE ("selah86":24qd3kx7)
prolly a thousand miles, its in south texas
I figured that lol I was talking to rubyandforeman.

#9 ·
I'm here is Des Moines, IA... I wouldn't mind meeting up with the Illinois guys and do some riding some time. Not much around here for places to ride. Have a buddy with about 80 acres... thats it.

#15 ·
Check my site out guys it has Illinois riding places on it. www.mudgrippersatv.com We ride alot at Wilburns farm and go to St. Joe's in Mo 2 or 3 times a year. I would love to know of more places to add to my site. We travel a lot so you never know where we will ride next!

#16 ·
Re: Illinois People

QUOTE ("mhm2a":39853d2u)
Do any of the Illinois folks get down to Shawnee National Forrest and do any riding?
How much can you ride on?

#17 ·
really you have to ride outside of the forest cuz where we hunt at (down by glaconda) we only can ride the bikes down through a friends privte land and have to park outside of the forest. it would be nice to have more places to ride around here.

#19 ·
hey coop i thought you just head toward houston and take the crosby exit right before you get into houston...and it right there...

from what i hear anyway...

#21 ·
coop

just take i10 into houston and take the crosby/linchberg exit to the right....go all the way down till you see a dirtbike park on the left....turn left right after that and go all the way down till you hit the parking lot for the park

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.