Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here going and is it any fun? Looks like alot of waiting ,but just to see 4000 bikes would be fun I guess.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
we went back in 01 or 02. there was around 3000 bikes or so in a 16 mile stretch. It gets very crowded quite. Had a great time and had plenty of mud to play in.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i would be at this one but i am moving to montana the week before the ride. hate that im going to miss it but there was a good bit of mud last year.

·
Registered
281 Posts
where is it located?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hebert La , It's somewhere's up north to the east of monroe I think. I'm going to make the trip this year and see whats its all about.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I went, it was a great ride. Lots of mud and lots of people. Tuff on a bike but a real good time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just figured I would add on to last years post. Anyone going to Marengo this year? We'll be there, wouldn't miss it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
yeah ill be there. but this year you wont be pushin me around the whole time. i might have to pull u around some, but it will be aight, tha black beast can handle it...lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yea the no drinking part sucks but the ride is well worth it. Best thing to do is camp out there, you can drink at the camp and you don't have to drive anywhere after a long ride.

·
Registered
589 Posts
thinkin about it cause its only like hour or so from me, but i got alot going on

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well we're 2 weeks away from Marengo. I'm getting excited and ready to go.

·
Registered
203 Posts
what is the dates and the location??

·
Registered
163 Posts
I don't know if anyone else is getting excited but I am. We're leaving tonight and will be there around 10 or 11.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.