Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the magic box really worth the money, is it waterproof, and is it a good power gain

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a universal kit if im correct

·
Registered
343 Posts
What exactly is this box supposed to do? Will it work with my 05' foreman 500S?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right now your foreman is running 11-15 spark timing ratio and the magic box makes it run 14-15 or 15-15 spark timing ration and by doing that you should get more power and im not really worried about it but better gas mileage. and yes it will fit anything it just hooks up to the battery and im trying to find out if it is waterproof

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I was just reading about the magic box and the way I understand it is that it has nothing to do with spark timing.It just maintains the system voltage at a constant voltage so that the voltage doesn't fluctuate.Kind of like a voltage regulator.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know i called them and they said it did have something to do with the spark but i know all i need to know now it is not waterproof so if you ride water or deep mud this aint for you

·
Registered
74 Posts
i never called to findout if water proof seems like it is but dont matter i have it sealed in my box on back

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much of a power difference did it make

and i was thinking about that i could always coat it in a wod of silicone

·
Registered
74 Posts
it makes enough dif that im pulling through water over the fenders in 3rd without bogging the throttle response is instant and just accelerates like a race quad now. the mechanic at the shop i use swears he is gonna start carrying them my wheeler is the guinne pig for them, the guy tells any one to try to put another wheeler up against the 450 swears mine is the meanest one around. we were impressed by hooking the box up,i just gotta silicone where i put the wires throught the rear box have the lid siliconed it stays pretty dri.

·
Registered
317 Posts
look in the previous posts the links rite there its under rhino performancec i gess just click around under rhino i found it there its 100$

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the website name is www.everythingoffroad.com and there is a picture of a rhino. Click on it and it will bring you to a page of rhino accesory types got to rhino performance and under rhino performance it is called the magic power box.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it is a universal kit though it just attaches to your battery

·
Registered
162 Posts
can someone post a pic and maybe a link to this thing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I went to school for electronics some years back & all this is a capassator(spelling) we used to hook them up to our bat in our cars when we had big sound systems in them so when the bass hit it did not suck all the vlots out of our batt. it would keep the volatage the same. I am going to do some resurch on this while I have a lot of time on my hands. Ithink I can make one a lot cheaper.

her is a link for ebay
<a href="http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl" target="_blank">http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... rch=Search</a>

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
about how cheap do you think you could make one for

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.