Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a set of these for my 02 rubicon that I am building. they are 26". I ordered them out of parts unlimited and they said that they are no longer going to stock them, I hope that High Lifter will still have them incase I get a bad cut in the sidewall.

·
Registered
389 Posts
HL's should always carry these they are about to release the 27 and 28 inch versions in teh next couple of months

·
Registered
24 Posts
MST'S

THEY SUCK !!!! PERIOD!!! I WENT TO MAXXIS BIGHORNS!!!! NOTHING RIDES LIKE THEM

·
Registered
244 Posts
I wouldn't ever even consider putting a high lifter tire on my atv....they are way heavy and they ride like crap.for as much money as you'll spend there are much better options out there.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
DUH! I don't know anyone who has bought a set of outlaws of anykind and planed on them ridding good. Any other "mud" tire will not ride as good as the stockers. My gators don't ride too bad but not as nice as the stockers. If you want a girly ride stay away from mud tires.

·
Registered
268 Posts
No they do not suck, they ride very smooth! It All depends on how much air you run in them. Ive ran 10lbs in them when mud riding in some nasty stuff, they perform awesome. But you will get some vibes when on hard pack surfaces. When im just ridin around on the creek or something i usually run 1.5-2lbs of air, they ride extremely smooth. And they hook up way better than any tire my friends have. they are not that expensive either, i will be buyin another set when these wear out. Ive gotten over 1000 miles on them now, and they wear like iron. Ive even done a few burnouts with them on the blacktop, up to 40mph.. just for the heck of it..
They do awesome in nasty mud also.. you wont make it through quicker than guys with 29.5 outlaws, but they will suprise you if you can drive.

But for what i payed for them,, i will be buying some more.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Big_Daddy_Bigfoot are you sure that you are thinking about the right tires? M/S/T's are for Mud Snow and TRAIL...........from every review I've read they are an unbeatable all around tire.

Truckman and Hondafreak, what's your deal? HL quoted me $308.00 for 27", seems cheap to me. I paid over $400. for my Claws and I bet the MST's ride a lot better and do just about as well in mud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.