Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got anyone else in here that ride in louisiana?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in Hahnville, La. Do a lot of riding in the swamp around the house and the spillway in laplace. I also hunt in Mississippi and do some red dirt ridin' over there from time to time.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
patterson, la

i live in patterson, la. there are tons of places to ride here...you could ride for days and never see the same thing twice...lots of big holes and sticky mud....i have a website with pics and video.....nothing too extreme yet, waiting to add a snorkel before anything else happens....

my site is www.cra5h.com

·
Registered
385 Posts
QUOTE ("Dirty4man":3hh15mkl)
We are in Baton Rouge, but most of our riding is out of state. Not to many riding area's left in La.

we have plenty to ride on in LA since we know 50% of the farmers in pointe coupee, not many publicly open places to ride though...my favorite place in La to ride is in the morganza spillway and behind the levees

·
Registered
213 Posts
I live in Lafayette. I ride at Forest Hill, and up in Kisatchie NF In reddirt. Ibelieve they call it the Sandstone Trail. Nice riding there. I work offshore 14 and 14 and I prefer to ride during the week when it's a little quieter than the weekends.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Houma and so far most of my riding has been limited to the spillway in LaPlace and my hunting lease in Mississippi.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alexandria

I'm from Alexandria: We ride in Camp Livingston, Grey's Creek area, and on private land.

We'll be riding in Zwolle on Saturday, Dec 30th if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i am down in patterson, la....

small town, all we have here is an airport and a sonic drive-in.

haha

we ride on private land behind the airport, there is at least 50 people from all over that come here to ride...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I live in Breaux Bridge,I ride in the fields by my house,and Forest Hills

·
Registered
86 Posts
got 240 acres outside of BR... dirty4man, some of ur buddies have came and rode here email me if u wanna try it out.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE ("louisianarebel":3ncd79it)
got 240 acres outside of BR... dirty4man, some of ur buddies have came and rode here email me if u wanna try it out.
Thanks for the invite, next time you do decide to get a ride going shoot me a pm or email. If time permits I am always ready to ride.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.