Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't see where I was going, a little unnerving when there's poisonous snakes and a drop off somewhere ahead

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I hate snakes, so I feel for you, I have seen many up in tree's and likes, that I walked into over the yrs, and never found it fun at all!
, I d be using a front mounted brush hog to make a path thru that stuff!, and sitting in an enclosed AC cab of something a swell , screw that ATV breaking trail for this guy in your area! LOL
that or finding a few dumber buddys to go first LOL

·
Premium Member
6,231 Posts
Our fire roads are so grown up around the farm that when I took the nephew out a few weeks ago we both got covered in chiggars from the tall grass we were driving through.

I'm going to have to bush hog it with the tractor before I try riding out there again.

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
We all must be getting the rain. We cant keep our roads in place from them washing out. Riding has been none do to high water and currents (could ride down stream but no idea if you could get out) and fixing stuff from storm damages (still flooding, tornados, hail, 70+mph winds with every storm and so on). There are so many wash outs I haven't even tried our trails (personal) yet because of the overgrowth.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts