Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trip to Logan Peak via Millville Canyon on July 15th 2014.

This was a fun trip, great crew, and gorgeous views. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon/evening in my backyard.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
great photo's, amazing scenery is why i ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was in Logan two weeks ago for the 4th, My boy is going to school in Logan. I just bought 4 Honda's Is there many atv friendly trails close to Logan. I contemplated bringing the atvs just wasn't sure about trails. By the way I'm just across the border in Twin Falls Id. And great pic's.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blakchrome - Twin Falls is a nice area. This past week I went on a ride from Cub River (Franklin Idaho) over to Paris ID (Beark Lake). I'll try to post some pics of that ride as well.

There are a lot of atv friendly trails in and near the Logan area. If you go up Logan canyon, Blacksmith Fork Canyon, Millville Canyon, etc... there are a lot of trails that interconnect on the backside of the mountain range with miles and miles of atv fun.

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
We oughta go riding sometime Wasatch

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We oughta go riding sometime Wasatch
Yeah, that would be fun. I'm still stuck relying on buddies to haul my atv for me (had to sell my truck a few years back) but once I have a mode of transportation we should definitely go. There are some awesome trails around here but I'd love to explore other areas of the state.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts