Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in search of the bar that goes across the battery to lock the seat in place for a 98' honda foreman 450 if someone could guide me in the right direction for that part I would greatly appreciate it thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
For used parts try powersports nation or art's snowmobile-you can request part on their websites

·
Registered
5 Posts
If u can’t find one new or used, maybe find a friend or fellow rider with the same or similar model take pics with a tape measure showing height, width, & slot where seat latches & have a local fab or welding shop make it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in search of the bar that goes across the battery to lock the seat in place for a 98' honda foreman 450 if someone could guide me in the right direction for that part I would greatly appreciate it thank you
I built my own. You’ll need flat piece of metal about a 1/8” thick And 2 1/4” wide. I installed 2 rubber seat mounts(from a 3 wheeler frame I had sitting around) by drilling holes and pressing them in the holes. For the latch I cut a slot and welded (I’m a crappy welder but it held) in a nail. Works great And has lasted at least 2 years now. A replacement was gonna cost about $100...this cost about $5 and about an hour of time.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts