Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
like Truegrit said, it will be a little harder to steer but should not be that much harder. i never had a locker on any of my hondas but when i bought my brute force it already had one, i cant beleve how much it helps i never thought that it would work so good. i think it would be a good mod for any style of riding, because i use it everywhere.
-Aaron

·
Registered
350 Posts
It's unbelievable at how much difference a locker makes! The best mod I have done to my Foreman by far. It can get you places a stock Foreman can't go! It's well worth the money.

Russ

·
Registered
350 Posts
Time will tell I guess. I only have about 300 miles on mine so far, so I will keep ya posted as to how it holds up!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
put around 1300 trouble free miles on my Kodiak with a DGL, and had 800 trouble free miles on the Rubicon when I sold it, that had a DGL too. I have had very good luck with the Locker.

Honda=Awesome

Honda with DGL=Priceless

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
now yall are talking about detriot gearless locker right cuz im thinking i would put one on my foreman

·
Registered
670 Posts
sounds like a plan

i would love to have one too....but should i get aftermarket tires first???

·
Registered
155 Posts
did ya'll put these in yourself or did you take them to the honda shop to get it done. I'd like to get one, but I'll have to save up some bones to get that. Kinda price. Thousand bucks between that and rims and tires.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
There is some machine work of the front diff required for installation. Usually costs aboput $40 for the work. But once you have it out you can install it your self.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.