Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking into buying some loading ramps for my 4wheeler. i have never owned these before so i dont know anything about them. what brand is the best? what is better, tri fold or bi fold? also they will be used with a ford ranger and a ford f250 with a lift and big tires, but mostly the ranger. thanks for the help.
-Aaron

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I have the aluminum tri-fold ramp made by LUND. Works really good for things other than my four-wheeler. I think I paid 189.00

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a Tundra Double Cab that has 20's on it so it sits about like a stock F250. I opted for the 7ft bi-fold. My bed is only 6 1/2 ft so my foreman won't fit with the tailgate up. I typically will just slide mine between the wheels of the Foreman. I think I paid like $160. It goes up real easy, my buddies were suprised.

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I got a set of aluminum ramps made by Reese (tow hitch company) at Lowes for 109$ they have been the best i've owned so far.they have nice nylon quick release buckl;es for the safeties and they can hook together to be a full ramp if needed.I use them on my Dodge dakota and they seem to be a good length for a reasonable incline angle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.