Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An exciting day..went to the MattTracks factory in Karlstad MN to pick-up my new set of LiteFoot XT tracks for my Foreman 450S...can't wait to put them on and give them a try. I really bought them for hunting and ice-fishing, but, I'll put them on now to get use to the feel and adjustments etc. prior to the fall and next winter here in MB Canada.

I give a report once I've given them a go!

JDR

·
Registered
196 Posts
good luck let us know how they do

·
Registered
389 Posts
I wanna see some pics, never seen them on a 450 yet. Give us a review on their performance. If you dont mind me asking, how much did they set you back?

·
Registered
389 Posts
looks good, how much were they

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked at the TJD system and it was a close second. What you are getting with the MattTracks system in the 'adjustable' system and footprint. I agree that it is an expensive 'add-on', also the TJD system has more plastic products than the MattTracks which are more high-quality machine aluminum.

One other consideration is that the TJD model was not available for a Foreman S series, only the Foreman ES series.

Overall, I feel that the manufacturing quality of the MattTracks products is superior and the adjustable suspension and footprint make them a more versatile system for various conditions.

Cheers.
JDR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.