Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
id like to know the same thing. i want to put the HL lift on mine.
i heard doing the lift and the springs is a bad combo and leads to some damage.
what about the perfex lt and HL springs? would that be a good combo and give it more lift than just HL lift? also, is that safer for the bike than HL lift and HL springs?

·
Registered
187 Posts
it all depends on how you ride. i ride it hard with HL lift and springs with no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
NO it is hard on it. I thought I would be safe with 27" 589's wrong broke the rear ujoint because of it

·
Registered
187 Posts
how do you break a u-joint with 589's? i run zillas and swamplites with no problems at all

·
Registered
232 Posts
I haven't had any problems with the lift and the springs. aastelly is right, it's all in how you ride.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I run 28 outlaws with a lift and have no problems either.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Lift it Lift it!!! I had no problems with mine I have a 2" lift with 27" ITP 589's. I do mudbogs, wheelies, muding, trail, and ride hard have not broken anything on mind.

·
Registered
163 Posts
And if you ride in a car you're more likely to get in a wreck than if you stayed on your couch all your life. Stop worrying and lift it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Quit worrying and lift it,you can break parts without a lift even.Mine are run hard and both have lift kits and 589s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.