Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered my perfex lt a few min. ago. I have heard nothing but good things about this kit. Now all I have to do is snorkle it, get some tires, and get some rims.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The only complaint I have is Idont like how the back end raises up when you give it gas and the fact that I broke a U joint 3 days (two rides) after install but I'm not saying it caused it! I only run the front now and I'm fixin to run HL springs all around!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I did not like that eather but I put it on the next setting and it stopped. The ride is not as good but when I put my hl springs on I'm going to try the other setting again.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The one were talking about here is not a "lift kit". Perfex makes a lift kit but thats not what we have, we have the perfex long travel kit.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
the long travel kit changes the angle of the shocks to a more up right angle giveing a better ride, more suspention travel, and does give a 1 to 1.5 inch lift. lifts on the other hand are just brackets that raise the lower mounting point on the shocks.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It lifted mine less than an inch.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
oh sorry i was told it lifts 1.5 maybe thats just on a differnt bike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.